This super simple mocktail is incredibly refreshing easy to make and is perfect for Summer.
Why You Should Make Strawberry Vanilla Lemonade Mocktail
Don’t get me wrong, day drinking in the warmer months is one of my favorite weekend activities, though sometimes too much heat can make it hard for our bodies to stay hydrated and metabolize alcohol (it happens to me at least). Water is the elixir or life and all, but we all need something with a little more flavor from time to time that doesn’t take (what feels like) forever to prepare. Also, party beverage vibes shouldn’t be restricted to just those who are having alcohol!
This Strawberry Vanilla Lemonade Mocktail is for the rest of us. It’s got a complex flavor with minimal effort. And by the way, it’s so easy to throw together – just combine 3 simple ingredients (and it’s a great way to use our Strawberry Vanilla Simple Syrup recipe)!
But What If I Do Want to Make it Boozy?
Another great thing about this mocktail is that it she’s a flexible girl. While of course, you can enjoy her as-is, if you want to kick her up a notch, you can give her a little spirit *wink*.
If you’re looking to add liquor to this mocktail, I’d recommend the following spirits:
- White Tequila
Strawberry Vanilla Lemonade Mocktail Ingredients
- Seltzer water
- Strawberry Vanilla Simple Syrup (or sub strawberry simple syrup)
- Small strawberry (halved, optional for garnish)
- Sprig of mint (optional for garnish)
How To Make Strawberry Vanilla Lemonade Mocktail
To a rocks glass add ½ cup of ice, 4 ounces of lemonade and 4 ounces of seltzer water. Then pour in 1 ounce of simple syrup. Slice a small strawberry in half and slice it half way up the middle and perch on the rim of the glass and add 1 small sprig of mint to garnish.
- ½ cup of ice
- 4 ounces Lemonade
- 4 ounces Seltzer
- 1 ounce Strawberry Vanilla Simple Syrup, link to recipe in notes (or sub strawberry simple syrup)
- 1 Small strawberry (halved, optional for garnish)
- 1 sprig of mint (optional for garnish)
1. To a rocks glass add a handful of ice, lemonade and seltzer water. Then pour in simple syrup. Slice a small strawberry in half and slice it half way up the middle and perch on the rim of the glass and add 1 small sprig of mint to garnish.
Link to the Strawberry Vanilla Simple Syrup Recipe: https://therealistfoodblog.com/strawberry-vanilla-simple-syrup/
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information is an estimation and isn’t always accurate.